WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The U.S. Energy Department on Tuesday awarded a $528.7 million conditional loan to privately held Fisker Automotive to develop two lines of plug-in hybrid vehicles. The department said the loan will create or save about 5,000 jobs for domestic parts suppliers. (Reporting by Ayesha Rascoe)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US DOE awards $528.7 mln loan to Fisker Automotive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.