* Watchdog says underworked staff watched movies, played cards * Complaint was made in October 2012 * Company has reimbursed DOE for $842,189 in costs * Obama attended groundbreaking of plant in 2010 By Ros Krasny WASHINGTON, Feb 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Energy has been criticized by its own internal watchdog for poor oversight of millions of dollars in grants to a U.S. subsidiary of South Korea' LG Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. DOE rapped over $150 mln grant to Korean battery subsidiary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.