* Files for IPO for up to $100 mln * IPO timing capitalizes on environmental enthusiasm By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. electric sports car maker Tesla Motors filed for an initial public offering of up to $100 million on Friday amid growing interest in green technology and battery-powered vehicles. The IPO filing from the six-year-old start-up, best known for its $109,000 all-electric Roadster, marks the first public offering from a U.S. automaker since Henry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. electric carmaker Tesla files for IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642