* IPO timing capitalizes on environmental enthusiasm * Filing is near but exact date not clear By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Silicon Valley electric sports car maker Tesla Motors is planning to go public soon, two people familiar with the situation said, outlining plans to sell stock and cash in on investor appetite for green technology and interest in battery-powered vehicles. The six-year-old start-up's investors include Google Inc founders Sergey Brin and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. electric carmaker Tesla preparing IPO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642