WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Energy Secretary Sam Bodman said on Thursday there would be disruptions in U.S. gasoline supplies in the next one to three weeks because of Hurricane Rita's path toward a Texas refinery hub. "There will be disruptions," Bodman told reporters. The U.S. gasoline market will also be more dependent on imports of fuel after the hurricane, he said. "How long they will last, I simply don't know." At least 12 Texas refineries and one in Louisiana were completely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Energy chief - Rita to disrupt gasoline supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642