* Output slows; inventories slip 0.1 pct * Production 4-week avg down slightly from last year * Weak gasoline demand keeps ethanol stockpiles high March 28 (Reuters) - U.S. ethanol production fell last week, and stockpiles slipped from a record high as overall demand remained sluggish, the Energy Information Administration reported on Wednesday. U.S. ethanol production totaled 889,000 barrels per day in the seven days to March 23, down from 893,000 bpd for the previous week's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US ethanol output and stocks decline on weak demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.