* Ethanol output falls 17,000 bpd to 883,000 bpd * Stocks fall 428,000 to 20.76 mln bbls * Valero idles Indiana plant By Carey Gillam June 27 (Reuters) - Production of U.S. ethanol slid nearly 2 percent over the last week as plants continued to slow output due to poor profit margins, while stocks dropped 2 percent as well, the Energy Information Administration reported on Wednesday. U.S. ethanol stocks were pegged at 20.8 million barrels, down 428,000 barrels for the week that ended June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. ethanol output and stocks slide in last week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.