* Production drops 2.5 pct over last week * Output a 7-percent decline off December highs * Ethanol stocks rise 2 percent By Carey Gillam Feb 29 (Reuters) - U.S. ethanol production slid 2.5 percent in the last week, falling to the lowest point since early October, while stocks continued to build, the Energy Information Administration reported Wednesday. U.S. ethanol production totaled 896,000 barrels per day in the seven days to Feb. 24, down 23,000 barrels per day from the previous week's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US ethanol production slides, lowest since October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642