WASHINGTON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Ethanol industry groups on Tuesday urged U.S. auto executives to support increasing the ethanol-to-gasoline blend rate when they return to Capitol Hill next week to seek federal aid. General Motors Corp , Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] and Ford Motor Co have asked Congress for $25 billion to save their businesses. Before they receive any money, however, lawmakers want the companies to lay out their strategies for developing more fuel-efficient cars and maintaining ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. ethanol sector pushes automakers for support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.