WASHINGTON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Representatives of U.S. financial service companies on Monday urged fast action on legislation to shore up traditional pensions, saying Congress had to act "sooner rather than later" if something is to pass this year. The Financial Services Roundtable, which includes major banks, insurance and investment companies that manage pension plan assets, wrote to House Speaker Dennis Hastert, an Illinois Republican, urging the legislation be dealt with as soon as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. financial services firms urge pension action" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.