PARIS, March 22 (Reuters) - U.S. investment fund Apollo is examining making a possible bid for French car parts company Valeo , French paper Les Echos reported on Thursday. Les Echos cited several unnamed sources for its report and added that investment banks Lazard and Merrill Lynch were advising Apollo over Valeo. A Valeo spokeswoman declined comment. Valeo is worth 3.2 billion euros at its closing market capitalisation on Wednesday. Its shares closed at 41.65 euros. Earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. fund Apollo may bid for Valeo -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642