MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - U.S. investment fund Amber Capital LLP placed on the market 5 percent of its privileged shares in Italian holding company IFI last Thursday, a financial source familiar with the operation said on Monday. IFI, or Istituto Finanziario Industriale SpA, indirectly controls Fiat , the Italian industrial group that makes cars, trucks and tractors. The placement, which brought Amber's stake to slightly less than 10 percent, was part of a move to reduce the fund's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. fund sells shrs in Fiat holding company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642