By Danielle Robinson June 28 (IFR) - LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, one of the world's biggest and most prestigious luxury goods empires, is not the first name that comes to mind when you think of super-cheap prices. That is, unless you're thinking of the US bond market, where LVMH made its debut this week, taking advantage of low pricing just as 14 other non-US corporates, including iconic European brands like Heineken and Danone, have also done this year. That's an unprecedented number ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"In US funding, even luxury names like cheap prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642