By Ritu Kalra NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - The China growth story is so big that few major U.S. investors can afford to ignore it, and many are searching for ways to make money out of the phenomenon -- without losing their shirts. Judging by the attendance of more than 250 investment managers at the China Investment Forum in New York this week, moves by Chinese authorities to take some heat out of that nation's red-hot economy have done little to dent its lure. But participants came ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"For U.S. funds, China calls but warnings abound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.