WASHINGTON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - U.S. retail gasoline and diesel fuel prices fell for the second week in a row, the Energy Department said on Monday. The national price for gasoline declined 2 cents over the last week to $2.86 gallon and diesel fuel declined almost a penny to $3.16. National weekly price per gallon for unleaded gasoline Current From Prior Week From Year Ago $2.86 -2.0 cents +22.7 cents National weekly price per gallon for diesel fuel Current From Prior Week From ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US gasoline, diesel prices fall for 2nd week -govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.