WIESBADEN, Germany, May 28 (Reuters) - The premier of the German state of Hesse Roland Koch said on Thursday he expects further clarification from the United States on open questions about the Opel unit of General Motors by 1200 GMT on Friday. (Reporting by Joern Poltz)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. to give feedback on Opel by Fri-Hesse premier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.