NEW YORK, Dec 22 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures seesawed around unchanged levels in a narrow range and little volume for most of Wednesday's session, settling slightly lower as most players bide their time heading into year end, analysts said. * For the latest detailed report, click on [GOL/]. GOLD * COMEX February gold futures finished $1.40 lower, at $1,387.40 an ounce on the COMEX division of the NYMEX. * Range tightened to $1,385.30 to $1,391.70 an ounce. * COMEX gold volume has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US gold ends off in slim volume as year winds down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.