NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures finished slightly higher in quiet trade on Tuesday, supported by firm oil prices, and cautious investors continued to focus on the stock market for trading cues during the slower summer months. "We had a big move yesterday in gold and silver. There was a little bit of retracement. We're still in a slightly bearish mood," Joseph Guzzardi of Sabin Commodities said from the COMEX floor in New York. Most-active gold for December delivery on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. gold finish up on firm oil, investors cautious" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.