NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures eased early on Friday after sharp losses from the previous sessions, as jittery investors take cues from other financial markets, which were hit by the latest wave of risk aversion. Platinum futures tumbled 3 percent on heavy sales by funds and commission houses and as stop-loss orders were triggered, catching up with gold and silver's fall on Thursday, traders said. "I think right now everyone's focusing on the S&P, and that will give ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US gold futures hold losses, focus on stock market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.