NEW YORK, Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. gold futures surged more than 3 percent on Wednesday after a pullback in the previous session, as technical and fund buying, higher oil and geopolitical tensions pushed the precious metal closer to the $700 an ounce psychological mark. Oil, base metals and other commodities also rallied on Wednesday, and the Reuters/CRB Index rose to its highest level of the year. Most-active gold for April delivery on the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US gold surges 3 pct on technical, fund buying, oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642