By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Toyota's Rav4 ranks as the most fuel-efficient sport utility vehicle, and Chrysler's Voyager and Dodge Caravan are tied for the best gas mileage in minivans for the 2003 model year, the U.S. government said on Tuesday. U.S. automakers mostly lost to their foreign competitors in producing the best fuel-efficient passenger cars and SUVs for the 2003 model year, but American-made trucks and vans had the best gas mileage, according to the Energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. govt-SUV with best gasoline mileage is Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.