WASHINGTON, March 27 (Reuters) - High U.S. gasoline inventories will help cushion the impact of oil refineries switching from using the fuel additive MTBE to ethanol when making gasoline, but supply disruptions are still possible this summer, the head of the Energy Information Administration said on Monday. Pump prices have soared in the last month amid uncertainty over gasoline supplies later this summer. Oil refineries, fearful of lawsuits, are phasing out use of the water-polluting fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US high gasoline stocks to aid MTBE phaseout -EIA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.