By Barani Krishnan NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - A U.S. firm that believes it has the answer to high fuel prices with machines that make ethanol at home says it has been swamped with orders even before the first unit ships in September. Since California-based firm E-Fuel Corp officially unveiled the 100 MicroFueler last month, there had been overwhelming interest in the product due to crude oil holding above $130 a barrel, Chief Executive Thomas Quinn said. "We've got hundreds of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US home ethanol maker gets boost from record oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.