NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Stocks moving in U.S. markets Friday included: **Emulex stock falls as it misses some expectations [nN25218638] **Avaya stock up after better-than-expected results [nN25234935] **Amazon shares rally after strong results, outlook [nN25229348] FORD MOTOR CO. FELL 55 CENTS, OR 5.2 PERCENT, TO $9.95. GENERAL MOTORS CORP. FELL $1.09, OR 3 PERCENT, TO $35.57. **UBS Warburg said on Friday it cuts its ratings on the world's two largest automakers. General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. hot stocks highlights -- April 25 (afternoon)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.