By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The U.S. House Science and Technology Committee approved legislation on Wednesday to promote the development of alternative biofuels and create the infrastructure to handle the supplies. The legislation requires the government to carry out research to make alternative biobased fuels, such as gasoline made of 85 percent ethanol, compatible with existing infrastructure to store and deliver the fuels to the point of final sale. Specifically, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. House committee OKs bill to promote biofuels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.