By Richard Cowan WASHINGTON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - A senior House Democrat on Monday warned the Bush administration and the U.S. oil industry against using the threat of war in Iraq as justification for opening an Alaskan wilderness area to oil and gas drilling. Later this week, House-Senate negotiators on a major energy bill are expected to debate whether to open the pristine Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) to oil and gas development. The idea is a centerpiece of the White House's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US House Democrat warns against Iraq-ANWR oil link" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642