WASHINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives will vote soon on a bill to overhaul the U.S. pension system, Senate and House Republican aides said on Friday. The Senate aide told reporters said that House and Senate negotiators had agreed on the pension bill details, but had not been able to agree on whether to include several extensions of popular tax cuts. So, he said, the House would move the two measures separately before leaving this week: first the pension bill, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US House to do pension bill shortly-Republican aides" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.