WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. House Majority Leader John Boehner said on Thursday he was "optimistic" Congress will finish legislation to bolster the creaking traditional pension system by the end of May. "No one wants this finished more than me," Boehner, an Ohio Republican who co-sponsored the version of the legislation that passed the House of Representatives last year, told lawmakers on the House floor. The legislation being worked on would rewrite rules for funding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. House leader optimistic about pension bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642