WASHINGTON, July 31 (Reuters) - Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives will not try to block passage of a possible $2 billion extension of the "cash-for-clunkers" program, a House Republican leadership aide said on Friday. While many Republicans likely will end up voting against the bill, Republican leaders will not try to stop it from passing in the Democrat-controlled House, the aide said. A vote could come as early as Friday in the House and the $2 billion could still change ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. House Republicans won't block auto bill-aide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642