DETROIT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - A federal judge will allow lawyers for billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian to broadly question DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp when the lawsuit over the merger that formed DaimlerChrysler resumes. The trial was halted last month after DaimlerChrysler's attorneys discovered a set of notes taken by Chrysler's former chief financial officer during merger talks that were never shared with Kerkorian's attorneys. Kerkorian claims Schrempp and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. judge allows wide questioning of Schrempp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642