DETROIT, March 28 (Reuters) - A federal judge has pushed back a trial date for the multibillion-dollar shareholder lawsuit against DaimlerChrysler AG from May to December. Sources close to the case said on Friday that Delaware U.S. District Judge Joseph Farnan delayed the trial so he could have more time to rule on DaimlerChrysler's motions to dismiss the case. The shareholders, led by billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian, claim DaimlerChrysler lied to them about the nature of the merger. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. judge delays DaimlerChrysler merger trial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.