By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - A federal judge on Friday sparred with an attorney for Ford Motor Co. over whether the automaker was trying too hard to keep the former head of Ford Europe from working for another automaker. Ford contends Martin Leach resigned as president of Ford Europe in August after getting an offer to become chief executive of Fiat Auto, contingent on Ford waiving Leach's noncompete clause. Leach claims he was forced out and he sued Ford arguing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Judge, Ford spar over ex-Ford Europe head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.