DETROIT, Aug 1 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales were running at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of about 12.7 million units in July, based on a calculation by Reuters from sales data released on Friday by automakers representing over 80 percent of the market. The seasonally adjusted annual rate, or SAAR, is a closely tracked indicator of auto industry demand. Sales results included the top six automakers in the U.S. market: General Motors Corp , Toyota Motor Corp , Ford Motor Co , Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US July auto sales at about 12.7 mln annual rate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.