NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Investors pulled a net $104.8 million of cash out of U.S. junk bond mutual funds in the week ended July 27, AMG Data reported late on Thursday. This was the third straight week of net outflows and the fifth week of outflows in the last seven weeks, according to AMG data. Investors pulled a net $52.5 million of cash out their junk funds in the prior week.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. junk funds report $104.8 mln weekly outflows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.