By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Trade talks between the United States and South Korea are so far behind the White House might have to ask Congress for more time to finish them, trade experts said on Tuesday. "I think it's going to be very difficult to conclude these negotiations in time for TPA (trade promotion authority) expiration but it's not impossible," said Amy Jackson, a former U.S. trade negotiator now in private practice at Crowell and Moring, a Washington law ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US-Korea trade talks may not finish in time-experts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.