(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Lawmaker alleges "systemic disregard for the law" * Toyota said to keep some design, testing data secret By Steve Gorman LOS ANGELES, Feb 26 (Reuters) - A congressional committee investigating Toyota's handling of safety recalls has found evidence the automaker routinely concealed internal records it was required to submit in court, the panel's chairman said on Friday. A paper trail of Toyota's alleged misconduct in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. lawmaker cites evidence of Toyota concealment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.