* Lawmakers ask CFTC for lenient swap dealer rule * Stabenow, Lucas say Congress intended to exempt hedgers * SEC, CFTC have delayed vote on swap dealer rule * Rules subject dealers to margin, capital requirements By Alexandra Alper WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - Two U.S. lawmakers warned regulators on Thursday not to cast too wide a net over companies that trade swaps as the agency works to finalize rules defining who is designated as a swap dealer. In a letter to Commodity Futures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. lawmakers to CFTC: keep swap dealer rule narrow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642