By Donna Smith WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - Hoping to avert a looming European Union trade war, Congress' top tax writer unveiled on Friday legislation that repeals U.S. export tax subsidies but provides new tax breaks for small manufacturers and U.S. multinational companies, U.S. House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee Chairman Bill Thomas said his bill is better than rival legislation that would reduce tax rates for domestic manufacturers because it would help both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. lawmakers unveil business tax reform plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642