* Trial attorneys jockey for leadership roles * Special judges panel to decide case consolidation * Consumer fraud cases account for bulk of filings By Steve Gorman SAN DIEGO, March 24 (Reuters) - Scores of high-powered U.S. trial lawyers pursuing Toyota in court over the car company's wide-ranging safety recalls gathered on Wednesday to compare notes, strategize and jostle for a prime shot at the legal bounty. The conference at a San Diego hotel came a day before a special panel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. lawyers lay groundwork for Toyota litigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642