July 30 (Reuters) - U.S. livestock and poultry associations will petition the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to waive the Renewable Fuel Standard mandate due to surging corn prices, Tom Super, vice president of communications at the National Chicken Producers Council, said on Monday. Corn futures soared to a record this month at the Chicago Board of Trade as the most extensive drought in five decades reduced the yield potential of the developing crop. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. livestock groups to petition for ethanol waiver" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.