KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 1 (Reuters) - The United States is confident of reaching a deal on government procurement in free-trade talks with Malaysia, a U.S. trade negotiator said on Wednesday. "The first two days of the negotiations have gone extremely well...There are a lot of areas where we already see eye to eye," Barbara Weisel, lead U.S. negotiator in Malaysia-U.S. free-trade talks, told reporters. "We would need to see inclusion of government procurement to see conclusion of this FTA and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US-Malaysia free trade talks smooth -US negotiator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.