CHICAGO, May 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury and General Motors Co may select a lead underwriter for an initial public offering for the automaker as early as next week, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday. A bank needs to be picked soon in order to prepare for an offering by the fourth quarter, and the Treasury is likely to have more say in the selection than the carmaker itself, according to the report, which cited two unnamed sources familiar with the matter. The U.S. government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US may choose lead bank on GM IPO next week-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642