WASHINGTON, March 28 (Reuters) - The United States is close to a decision on whether to take China to the World Trade Organization over what it views as discriminatory treatment of foreign auto parts, a U.S. spokeswoman said on Tuesday. "We have had extensive conversations with China on this issue and we have worked through the process in trying to bring a resolution through talks," said Christin Baker, a spokeswoman with the U.S. Trade Representative's office. "The U.S. hasn't made a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. near decision on WTO case on China auto parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.