* Hu visit in January could push up timing of decision * Union challenged China's rare earth export restraints * USTR said in October it would investigate charges WASHINGTON, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The United States is nearing a decision on whether to take action at the World Trade Organzation against China's rare earth minerals export restraints or other practices by Beijing to help its clean energy sector. "We would be very surprised if they don't file a formal request for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US nearing decision on new WTO case versus China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.