By Michael Ellis DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - Cash rebates of up to $4,000 and low interest rates will help boost U.S. new car and truck sales in June by 1 to 2 percent above May's levels, analysts said. Sales of cars and light trucks are expected to range between a seasonally-adjusted annual rate of 16.3 million to 16.5 million in June, up from May's 16.1 million, according to a survey of analysts by Reuters. June sales, scheduled to be reported on July 2, could also top last June's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. new vehicle sales seen rising in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.