Dec 3 (Reuters) - November U.S. auto sales posted their highest monthly, seasonally adjusted, annualized selling rate since February 2008, at 15.54 million vehicles, according to Autodata Corp. November U.S. auto sales rose 15 percent at 1.14 million new vehicles, Autodata said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. November new auto sales up 15 percent - Autodata Corp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.