WASHINGTON, Dec 22 (Reuters) - U.S. highway travel fell in October by 0.5 percent from a year earlier, declining for the first time in five months, the U.S. Transportation Department said Tuesday. (Reporting by Tom Doggett; Editing by john Picinich)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Oct highway travel off 0.5 pct from year ago-Gov't" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.