ST LOUIS, Missouri, April 29 (Reuters) - The Obama administration said on Wednesday it did not know if a deal would be struck between U.S. auto-maker Chrysler LLC and Italy's Fiat , but it hoped a path could still be found toward viability. "I don't know if a deal is going to be finished or when a deal might be finished," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told reporters aboard Air Force One on the way to Missouri, where President Barack Obama was due to hold a town hall meeting to mark ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US officials say Chrysler-Fiat deal still not certain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.