* GM options is expected to draw strong interest * Options debut on Nov. 29 to benefit GM shareholders By Doris Frankel CHICAGO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Options on General Motors Co shares will make their debut on Nov. 29, U.S. options exchanges said on Thursday. after the automaker's stock made its well-received return to public stock markets. Demand for GM options is expected to be robust, options analysts and traders said. "Following all of the publicity of the GM IPO, once the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US options exchanges to list GM options on Nov. 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.