By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, May 25 (Reuters) - It will be at least next month before Congress finishes legislation to overhaul the traditional U.S. corporate pension system, lawmakers said on Thursday. "We are making progress, but we're not galloping down the road. We're taking small steps in the right direction, and we had small steps in the right direction again today," House Majority Leader John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, said after a meeting of negotiators on the pension reform ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US pension reform moving slowly on Capitol Hill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.